California’s leading mobile bottler is growing and is seeking mature, self-motivated, hardworking individuals with good problem solving skills for long term position. For exceptional employees we offer a chance to grow with excellent wages and comprehensive medical insurance coverage. Hourly position with annual compensation ranging between $42,000 - $85,000 including overtime and bonus pay.
Under limited supervision the Mobile Bottling Technician is responsible for the sanitation, setup, and operation of the various manual and automated equipment associated with the mobile bottling line.
• Exhibits the company vision, mission and values in all aspects of their work.
• Demonstrates customer centered attitude and professional appearance.
• Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
• Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of equipment, truck and mobile bottling unit.
• Participates in the set-up of machinery and ensures all production materials are available.
• Conducts basic inspections of all moving components during set up operations.
• Participates in the operation of the bottling line to optimize packaging rates and ensure quality standards.
• Inspects all bottle filling equipment regularly.
• Completes overhaul and cleaning of bottling machine components as scheduled.
• Displays the importance of safety, while focusing on quality.
• Follows safe food handling procedures.
• Maintains established production and quality levels with a high sense of urgency.
• Takes part in clean up and preventative maintenance activities.
• Maintains a safe work environment.
• Required to work as a normal work schedule 10 hrs. per day; sometimes up to 12 hrs. per day.
• Required to work all shifts, early mornings and some weekends as needed.
• Required to possess a valid CA Class C driver’s license with a clean driving record for operation of company vehicles; Class A license a plus. Regular travel within central California coast required.
• Skilled in utilizing basic hand tools (pliers, wrench, screwdriver, knife, etc.) to perform machine adjustments and minor repairs.
• Experience identifying problems and making adjustments or improvements.
• Skilled in reading and writing simple correspondence, comprehending, interpreting and executing simple instructions.
• Required to lift/carry/move up to 75 pounds.
• Reliable transportation to and from work.
• High school diploma or GED.
• No previous wine industry experience necessary.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to crouch under, step over, and move around equipment in tight quarters; ascend/descend stairs and trailer doors.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually noisy and is fast paced. The employee will occasionally have exposure to the outside weather.
Please reply with your resume.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.