Social Media & Activations Coordinator
Makers & Allies
1147 Marsh Street
As a Coordinator with a focus on Social Media & Activations, you have a natural passion for marketing in the digital space. You thrive in social environments and collaborative workplaces as you are keen on bringing people and brands together. You’re excited about marketing strategies and the power they bring to a brand, whether it’s online or instore. It’s this perfect combination of creativity and networking that gives you an expert understanding of how the visual universe around a brand can influence its success.
You possess a desire to learn more about the wine & spirits industry and have the ability to think strategically, write copy, and coordinate effectively. Through inspired collaboration with others, you will be able to execute social media and marketing efforts to increase engagement, traffic, and revenue for the brands we represent. You should also be able to communicate clearly in a positive way to both clients and team members while taking ownership and responsibility over your work.
We are looking for a positive team player with a let’s-figure-this-out attitude who wants to jump right in and hit the ground running with a creative team!
Who You Are.
The right person would…
- Have a passion for branding, and how it relates to social media engagement
- Be a natural authentic story-teller and communicator with a genuine love for the industry
- Be able to think, plan, innovate, and ideate individually
- Have an acute attention to detail, be a critical thinker, and a solution-oriented problem solver
- Consider themselves a self-starter with the ability to juggle priorities and manage expectations
- Be a team player who maintains composure in high pressure and fast-paced situations
- Have excellent communication skills, both written, verbal, casual, and interpersonal
- Be experienced with project management software and social media analytics platforms
- Know the ins and outs of engaging content formats (photos, carousels, videos, boomerangs, polls, etc) on each social platform
What You’ll Do.
- Collaborate closely with the Social Media Manager to plan social media content
- Publish day-to-day content across all social media channels managed by Makers & Allies including, but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Monitor, curate, and oversee all user-generated content for client accounts
- Support planning and coordination of monthly content with the Makers & Allies marketing team (across design, photography, copywriting, and video) to ensure all social media deliverables are completed on time and in line with our clients’ objectives
- Write compelling copy for daily and monthly social content based on each brand’s individual voice and tone
- Daily community management across platforms to create positive and engaging experiences within each brand’s community
- Overseeing all incoming messages, branded hashtags, story shares, and tagged posts to ensure timely responses for all client accounts
- Using a branded voice to reply and engage effectively with diverse audiences
- Strategically replying to consumers to lead them in the right direction
- Making sure each client’s account has daily interaction and ❤️
- Actively scout for new faces and emerging talent that fits our clients’ brand ethos & social strategies
- From time to time, you may be asked to assemble and distribute product and brand swag for talent and potential influencers
- Be personable! Grow and nurture relationships with talent and potential partners to form organic relationships for future collaborations 🙌
Strategy & Analytics
- Support Social Media Manager in providing boots on the ground updates, insights, and analytics to further drive user engagement across various client accounts and platforms
- Review social analytics and established success metrics with the Social Media Manager for all social media and marketing efforts to make sure the creative content is moving in the right direction to support account growth, advertising, digital campaigns, and influencers
- Stay on top of key industry trends, competitors, industry leaders and influencers, emerging social channels, and best practices
- Support marketing and activation efforts by coordinating internally with the Marketing team
- Coordinate ongoing internal Makers & Allies project submissions to awards and design blogs
- Maintain clear communication and accountability across tasks, providing status updates to keep the train moving forward efficiently
- Coordinate product deliveries with clients for internal photoshoots
- Creativity and flexibility to support internal and client marketing and activation initiatives, including but not limited to placing orders with vendors, assembling marketing materials, picking up supplies, and generally keeping things organized and running smoothly
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years experience with B2C social media marketing and brand development
- Direct experience using social media management tools (Iconosquare, Instagram, Facebook, Facebook – Ads Manager, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.)
- Direct experience using project management software (Google Suite, Basecamp, Slack, Harvest, Dropbox, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator) a plus
- A palette for good wine, beer and spirits!
What We Offer.
- 3 month contract (with the opportunity to join full-time at the end of this time)
- Occasional cases of wine to take home
- Amazing clients and projects to work on
- A team that is wildly creative, works smart, and plays hard
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.