As a Designer with a focus on Digital & Activations, you have an outstanding eye for photography paired with a love for branding, marketing, and design.
You’re passionate about content creation and are eager to help develop, produce, and style photoshoots and curate social media and digital experiences to support all activation initiatives for the brands and clients that we work with, in addition to Makers & Allies as a brand itself.
You’re also passionate about the wine, craft, and spirits industry, or have a strong desire to learn more about it, as this role is the perfect combination of detailed design and cocktail curation. That means, we need a creative individual who is eager to source the perfect garnish, place it just right on the cocktail, and help curate the shot so that it fits perfectly into the brands overarching visual strategy for web, social, and digital activations. You will be asked to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, creative work environment where you will be pushed to deepen your understanding of brand development and design.
We are looking for a positive team player with a let’s-figure-this-out attitude who wants to jump right in and hit the ground running.
Who You Are.
The right person can…
- Turn creative ideas and direction into compelling content and rich brand experiences
- Understand the ins and outs of engaging social content formats (stories, ads, carousels, videos, etc.)
- Ideate independently to create a breadth of creative concepts and viable solutions
- Find inspiration to guide their creative work and solve the problem
- Think big picture about a brand and execute down to the small details
- Collaborate effectively with copywriters, designers, developers, and project managers
- Communicate their ideas clearly both verbally and written
- Navigate day to day project deadlines and shifting priorities
- Be a team player and awesome to work with
What You’ll Do.
- Conceptualize and further develop assets for marketing programs and activations
- Design strategic web wireframes, creative concepts, and functioning web experiences
- Design marketing materials and brand assets to support the big picture vision for a brand
- Execute consistently across assets to be published in multiple formats for digital and print activations
- Design and build sales & marketing proposals and presentations
- Manipulate photos to create branded materials and imagery that intrigues and inspires
- Work with the Art Director and Marketing Manager to design and upkeep Makers & Allies marketing initiatives
- Curate and create monthly social media content (across design, photography, copywriting, and video)
- Curate and maintain a catalog of user-generated content for client’s social accounts
- Organize and maintain all photoshoot and video files with a streamlined catalog to make sure content is stored safely and managed properly
- Create photoshoot shot lists that align with art direction as well as client budgets and timelines
- Support prop sourcing and styling for photoshoots
- Lend a hand, literally, and be an extra when needed on set
- Assist in developing visual social strategies for new brands
- Refine ongoing visual social strategies for managed brands to further drive user engagement
- Stay on top of key industry trends, competitors, industry leaders and influencers, emerging social channels, and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- 3+ years agency industry experience
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom
- Knowledge of video editing and motion design (After Effects)
- Experience with Sketch and UX design best practices
- A palette for good wine, beer, and spirits!
What We Offer.
- 3 month contract (with the opportunity to join full-time at the end of this time)
- Occasional cases of wine & spirits to take home
- Amazing clients and projects to work on
- A team that is wildly creative, works smart, and plays hard