The Program Manager (PM) is responsible for developing a sustainable and effective program and supporting ministries for CCRM as it relates to program. Ministries presently include an 18-bed men’s residential program and several outreach ministries. PM must be an excellent strategist who knows how to plan for and achieve outcomes, and be able to make adjustments using data. Must have leadership capabilities, used among clients, staff, volunteers and other partners. This is a full-time exempt ministry position reporting to the CCRM Director. Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience and includes benefits.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsible for developing, implementing and ministering a strong phased recovery- program with curriculum consistent with CCRM/RMA theory of change.
Central Coast Rescue Mission
· Supervise Program Assistant and LRP and TLP Clients in their various assignments including weekend and evening assignments.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
· Ensures that CCRM’s overall environment and culture is a safe one, in which a member can find meaningful recovery.
· Cultivates an attitude of safety following RMA safety program by ensuring compliance, modeling safe work practices, providing safety training.
· Bachelor’s degree in Ministry, Social work, Christian Counseling, or similar plus five years ministry, supervisory and non-profit experience.
· Must be able to provide a balanced approach to treatment for addiction and other life-controlling issues from a Biblical and pragmatic approach. Experience with Genesis Process a plus.
· Valid California driver’s license and insurable under RMA.
Skills and Characteristics Necessary
· Able to think critically and be self-aware while making decisions in difficult or stressful situations.
· Spanish-speaking is strongly preferred
· Passionate and skilled in relational ministry
· Self-motivated – must be able to keep goals in front every day and at the same time find necessary rest to keep up with the demands of the job
· A learner – leaders are readers. PM will study relevant works in the areas of recovery, discipleship, leadership, and management. Director and Manager will discuss these works; mission will provide library funds
· Excellent communication skills.
Central Coast Rescue Mission
PC knowledge including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. MissionTracker Database
Must be able to lift 60 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time, and climb stairs.
• Basic office equipment, such as computers, copiers, and printers.
• Cars, vans, and light trucks.
This position will function to a large degree in an office environment. As a part of normal duties this position will also be in facilities with an at-risk population where errant behavior and disease risk may be present.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.