Interviewing in May 2021 for June 1 start.
Medical Receptionist Job Duties:
· Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phones
· Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
· Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
· Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting patient detailed patient information including personal and financial information
· Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
· Responds to patients', prospective patients, and visitor inquiries in a courteous manner
· Anticipates inventory needs and monitoring office equipment
· Serves patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records and accounts.
· Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties
· Scanning and printing patient records, when necessary.
· Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
· Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
· Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.
Medical Office Receptionist Skills and Qualifications: Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing, Professionalism.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.