19six Architects is an award winning, mid-sized architecture firm located on the central coast. We have a collaborative, team-focused working environment and a diverse professional team. Our firm is passionate about providing services to civic, K-12, higher education, performing arts and the healthcare markets.
19ix Architects is seeking a highly motivated Office Administrator responsible for supporting all day-to-day office operations, providing occasional accounting assistance to the Controller, and working closely both with the team in the San Luis Obispo office as well as firm wide. Multitasking and attention to details are essential to success in this role. The person should be able to communicate in an articulate manner (written, verbal), and be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
The position is currently for a full-time position.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Greet all visitors and handle incoming calls.
- Assist with any other administrative duties which include: copying, sorting, filing, mailing, etc.
- Setup new projects, vendors, etc. in our ERP software.
- Coordinate lunches, events, travel reservations, meetings, etc. for staff as needed.
- Maintain the appropriate level of office/breakroom supplies.
- Perform A/P data entry, bank deposits, and other similar accounting functions.
- Receive and coordinate incoming/outgoing shipments (courier, overnight, mail)
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system in the office, as well as offsite storage.
- Ad-hoc administrative support for other functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or two-year associate’s degree preferred (equivalent work experience will be considered).
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role. Experience in a professional services firm is a plus.
- 1+ years of bookkeeping experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong organizational traits and accepting of feedback.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
Benefits of being a 19six Employee
- Medical, Dental, & Vision – 100% Employee Premiums
- Life, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Project Sharing Plan
- 10 Days Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays & Sick Leave.
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Flexible Office Hours….and lots of collaborative fun!
Join our team, community, and atmosphere!